Sunday, June 26, 2011

Convenience at Borders

I love bookstores. Bookstores are a haven from the real world. It is there that you can find new worlds to transcend into.

Recently I stumbled upon the treasure of http://www.borders.com/ for used books and materials. The staff there was happy to help me search for what I wanted. We ordered items priced regularly at $25.99 and $16.99 for $2.65 and $3.46!!!! And I didn't even have to pay for shipping and handling because I had the items delivered to that particular store/haven. Talk about happy. My packages arrived about 1week later. You can utilize this service either at the counters in their stores or even from home. The key for me is the free shipping to the store.

Here is a sneak peak at what I got:



If you'd like to connect with me this week you can indulge in the same brainfood.

I am reading Molly Ringwald's (Remember her? The cute red-head star in 16 candles? The Breakfast Club?) "Getting the Pretty Back". 

I am viewing Rhonda Byrne's "The Secret."

What are you reading, viewing, and listening to this season?

Q. August

Motivate.Rejuvenate.Generate

No comments:

Post a Comment