Sunday, April 1, 2012

Author tools 1

I often times wonder what other writers have on deck while they are producing their works. I write in different places, using different mediums by which I write. I also typically have in tow what I call "author tools." Today my location is Barnes and Noble bookstore. I couldn't write at home. Lately it hasn't been my most peaceful place like usual. So the tools I have on hand are: Vitamin water, just swallowed 2 Target brand "tylenols" for my splitting headache, I brought along my Netbook "Cinnamon" and some other non related items like my purse, coat, and recycle shopping bag.

When I write...I like to be at peace. Today I'm writing from a different place. I'm okay with that. I hope that the headache subsides soon. But on the other hand I'm about to work on my website. Whenever I have to do updates online I get a tinge of a headache any. One way or another it was going to come.

What are you writing today? what tools do you have in tow?

No comments:

Post a Comment