Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Books I am reading now

I am in a book club but I still do some reading on my own time.

The following is a list of what I am reading now with it's intended purpose
  1. Kid CEO- family and household management support
  2. Teaching outside the box- professional growth
  3. Summer and the city - pleasure/interest
These readings are in addition to that required by my graduate program and biblical readings for my relationship with Christ.

Most writers are avid readers.

"Reading is the ultimate prerequisite to learning" - Professor R. Petrone
That is one of my mottos in life. What are your mottos about reading?
Part of why I write is because I feel that answers to our challenges in life are written. It is my duty to provide some answers for someone out there.

Q. August
Motivate.Rejuvenate.Generate.
http://www.qaugust.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment