Thursday, July 21, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things- Sample

Yes I am still on my love of lists kick! Today's list comes from Redbook Magazine August 2011 edition

Summer's Guilty Pleasures A-Z

A another lip gloss
B baby swimsuits
C Celine Dion
D deep-fried whatever
E excuses (really good ones)
F fancy flip-flops
G gossip magazines
H hogging the bathroom
I impractical shoes
J J.Lo
K kiddie cereal
L lying there and letting him do all the work
M mother-in-law jokes
N naps
O online shopping
P purses-lots of 'em
Q quirky kid names
R real housewives of anything
S Sonic's chocolate shakes
T Twilight
U using his razor
V very hot farmers
W Whoopie pies
X ex-Stalking, Facebook-style
Y yelling
Z zone-out apps



I thought this list was right on the money, especially kiddie cereal (Yummy). That has been a guilty pleasure of mines this Summer indeed. Fruity Cheerios and Chocolate Cheerios are my fave for this season. Another guilty pleasure is staying up way past bedtime.

What are your guilty pleasures this Summer?

Q. August
Motivate.Rejuvenate.Generate.

No comments:

Post a Comment