Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lists lists lists

Lists are one of the very many organizational tools that lead to succes.

The way they are used can very from person to person.

All week long I will be sharing samples of lists that I like.

I use lists in the following ways:
  • chores I need to get done on a given day or week
  • new products I want to buy
  • topics to cover in my books or workshops
  • my favorite new items, I usually include this in letters to friends
  • things I am grateful for, I usually do this at the beginning or end of my day
  • favorite songs of the season for playlists
  • goals
  • plans of action
I thought the following list was pretty clever! I read it in Glamour magazine, I am unsure of what issue/volume.



"9 Things You Should Remember Forever..." -By Eliza Marston
  1. The heat of your first kiss.
  2. Your social security #, blood type, and European shoe size.
  3. The stories your grandma told you about escaping from the old country with diamonds and a loaf of bread hidden in her coat.
  4. The best compliment you ever got in bed.
  5. Teh exact scientific combination of hair products that resulted in the greatest hair day of your life.
  6. Just how brilliant and gorgeous you thought you were when you were 5 years old.
  7. For every relationship that didn't work out, the true reasons why.
  8. The scents of our baby's head and your mother's perfumed hug.
  9. How good it feels to do the right thing.

I must admit that #9 is my favorite. Start creating some lists to utilize in your everyday life and see the positive changes that will occur.

Q. August
Motivate.Rejuvenate.Generate


No comments:

Post a Comment