Sunday, July 24, 2011

I know the AUTHOR!

On this week my friend's mother had terrific treat for me! It was an autographed copy of her newly released book "Silent Tears to LOUD VICTORY". I could not put the book down. It was absolutely amazing! I reccomend this book for everyone, especially anyone you suspect that may have endured abuse, mothers, fathers, and friends. It helps to know how the child feels and what some signs are that a child is being abused. In addition to a great story there are terrific poems and glimpses into the history of my hometown Ypsilanti. Great job Mrs. Edith Eddins. Her book is available on amazon.com for a real steal of a price. Watch this video to learn a little bit more about her book. 
 

Q. August
Motivate.Rejuvenate.Generate.



No comments:

Post a Comment